A living and vibrant marshland and estuary landscape.
Aims and objectives
- Building the biological evidence base to support effective decision-making
- Delivering more, bigger, better and connected habitats as part of a functioning ecological network, which supports more resilient and diverse populations of important wildlife
- Facilitating better co-ordination of resources by working in partnership with businesses, land managers and decision makers, maximising opportunities for achieving multiple outcomes
- Communication and access - increased understanding, participation and enjoyment of the natural environment within local communities
- Securing a long-term future that is environmentally, socially and economically sound.